JIPM: Journal of Mathematics Learning Innovation (e-ISSN: xxx) is a reviewed electronic national journal published by the Mathematics Education Study Program, STKIP PGRI Sumenep.
JIPM : Journal of Mathematics Learning Innovation Journal was first published in 2019 as a scientific journal related to science or the field of mathematics and mathematics education published online as a means to exchange information and disseminate research results to the public in general and especially to researchers, practitioners, and other parties within the scope of mathematics and mathematics education.
This publication ethics statement is a statement in which it clearly explains the various codes of ethics that must be obeyed by all parties involved in the process of publishing articles in this journal. Those who participate in the publication process are authors, editorial boards, reviewers and publishers.
Ethical Guidelines for Journal Publication
The publication of manuscripts or articles in reviewed journals is an important foundation for the institution and as a connection for authors to express all ideas and results of research or scientific studies carried out in the field of mathematics and mathematics education that are coherent and recognized so that the knowledge networks will develop widely and continuously. Reviewed manuscripts or articles are a tangible manifestation of scientific writings written by authors and will also have a significant impact on the supporting institution therefore, all participants (authors, editorial board, reviewers, and publishers) involved in the publication of this journal are expected to approve and comply with the standards of the code of ethics that have been set with the aim that each party concerned can carry out their duties and responsibilities with carefulness.
The decision to publish the submitted manuscripts or articles is the responsibility of the editor of JIPM: Journal of Mathematics Learning Innovation which can be fully guided by the policies of the journal editorial board as valid consideration, but still comply with applicable legal provisions. Moreover, the Editors have mandatory to maintain the author's manuscript or article by storing it properly and not disseminated to anyone except to parties related to the publication.
Authors who submit articles to JIPM: Journal of Mathematics Learning Innovation must obey the following responsibilities to:
- report accurate, objective, and original research articles about the significance of the research carried out,
- provide raw research data used in manuscripts or articles submitted if needed,
- ensure that the submitted articles are original works, not plagiarized from someone else's work,
- avoid publishing the same articles to other journals,
- use quotations either directly or indirectly in the article in accordance with the stipulated provision,
- provide statements about personnels who have contributed significantly to the article, either to the conception, design, implementation, or interpretation of the submitted research, and
- notify the editor or publisher if errors or inaccuracies found in writing or content that are less substantive in the manuscript then the author cooperates with the editor to retract or correct the errors found.
Responsibilities of the Board of Editors
The editorial board in JIPM: Journal of Mathematics Learning Innovation has the following responsibilities to:
- make manuscript publishing decision,
- help authors improve the quality of the manuscript based on the results of the review,
- receive manuscripts and keep them properly and forbidden to be disseminated as they are confidential,
- review manuscripts objectively and submit the results of the review with accurate supporting evidence, and
- identify other relevant works, as to avoid similarities in manuscripts when published.
Reviewers in JIPM: Journal of Mathematics Learning Innovation have the following responsibilities to:
- decide on the manuscripts that are proper for publication in accordance with the policies of the editorial board,
- evaluate the manuscript objectively,
- maintain the confidentiality of the manuscript other than to the parties involved in publishing the manuscript,
- prevent using manuscripts of others for personal interests and claiming the manuscript as private property
STKIP PGRI Sumenep as a publisher in JIPM: Journal of Mathematics Learning Innovation has the following responsibilities to:
- supervise all stages of issuance seriously, no stages are skipped to be carried out (systematically), and
- supervise all stages and all participants to comply with the established code of ethics,
- provide flexibility to editors and reviewers to carry out their respective duties and responsibilities in accordance with the established code of ethics