ESTETIKA: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia implements a review process policy as follows,
- Articles sent by the author will go through a review process by the editor, especially checking the suitability of the manuscript with the scope of the journal and its suitability with the Journal template. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the author so that the manuscript deserves to be sent to a reviewer or even declined.
- Manuscripts that have met the requirements in step number 1, then the article will be sent to two reviewers for their content to be reviewed using the blind peer review method.
- The review process will consider novelty, method, scientific impact, results, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest improvements and or acceptance / reject of the article.
- The editor will decide by considering the suggestions of the reviewer whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the Estetika Journal.
- Editor's decision to publish a certain volume.