Focus and Scope
Estetika: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia: aims to facilitate researchers and practitioners in providing information, ideas and opinions, in addition to critical examinations of the progress of research, teaching and learning of Indonesian language and literature. This journal contains writings on research results, on linguistic studies (linguistics), literature, language and literature learning, theory application studies, conceptual ideas, studies of the treasures of Madurese language and literature as well as writings in the realm of macro-linguistics based on innovation research and development.
Estetika: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia: accepts and publishes articles based on the results of research and studies (scientific articles). All articles published in Indonesia (English abstract)
The scope of Estetika: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia: is focused on research / review of basic subjects in both the topics discussed and the disciplinary perspective:
- Indonesian language and literature materials (Linguistics, Semiotics, Phonology, etc.) at all levels of education.
- Research on the development of Indonesian Language and Literature or studied into sources, materials, or basic learning media (using the Research and Development / R&D paradigm).
- Quasi-experiments, Classroom Action Research (CAR), and Lesson Study in the teaching and learning process of Indonesian Language and Literature.
- Other Qualitative Research on Indonesian Language and Literature.
- Basic assessment of Teacher Professional Problems or viral information in Indonesian Language and Literature Education.
Estetika: Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia: is only written by authors from Indonesia (1) journal publishers are from Indonesia and (2) the article needs to be linked to conditions in Indonesia or countries that have similar conditions so that this article is expected to have implications and contributions to overcome the problems of language and literature in Indonesia.